Word of mouth is one of the strongest forms of marketing out there and with ad blockers becoming more commonly used, it’s no surprise that Social Media Influencer marketing is being adopted by many brands as a tactic, to grab their customer’s attention. But what do these influencers really do for your business? We review five reasons you should give them a try…
- You’re capturing a targeted and loyal audience, which drives sales! – “nearly 40% of Twitter users say they’ve made a purchase as a direct result of a tweet from an influencer”
- Making your voice heard in a sea of competitors can be tricky – connecting with influencers allows you to organically grow your reach, increase awareness and build brand awareness.
- They improve your search ranking! – Gone are the days where filling your pages with keywords will boost your SEO – Google favours high quality organic links. So working with Social Media influencers, for example on reviews of your products and services, will help you build high quality links to drive traffic to your site and thereby improving your search ranking.
- Builds customer loyalty – for both the influencers and the new consumers. If the Influencers believe in the brand and your product, they are more likely to be loyal to your brand and do more to help. On the flip side, the new consumers who have bought into the product from an influencer already have a certain level of trust with this influencer, which will be directed to your brand once they have converted.
- It’s a relatively low cost exercise with the potential for huge return on investment – Incentivising bloggers by giving away free products or services to potential influencers and encouraging them to share reviews, is a small price to pay when considering how effective this type of advertising can be and the potential following you could be tapping into.
A new age of marketing is appearing, and social media influencers are just one of the way you can stay on top. So, if you’re interested in finding out what Creative Pod could do for your business, and how we can keep you out in front of the competition, get in touch with us at email@example.com